Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

'Starring' Love

Upon the black canvass

A facsimile, I endeavour

Silver dipped bristles at hand

An artist sprouted that I was never

Zany mind, I have chided my own as

Today it comes with even greater fervor

Pointillism may be you could call it

As I sprinkled silver all over


So what was the try,

Why am I jubilant

Cos we just witnessed my theory

Of evolution of stars

Well you should have expected when I meant crazy

Anyway now you would

But I stick on and worry

cos though my replica perfect

Their glitter and twinkle are somewhere buried..


Defying You, I began a creation

Funny and ninny true

Yet the glitter I want it somehow

cos I want to challenge you

They say You made the stars, and I made them too

But what is missing is life

That sparkles through


Laughing my way home, at my new way of

Expressing love

I see her running over me

The effaced longing,

Evidenced by the overflowing glee

With love full of me, she hugged

With me full of love, we flee

As ever into a land unknown

Where no stars, no earth from which to free


So heres my creation oh Lord

That I brought into her eyes

The purest twinkle and glitter

That my love devised

Not a distance feigned

Furnace disguised

And it is to arrive at this

I babbled about chart and art

But the essence is I challenge

You now to better mine…..

Or perhaps Yours??!!

1 comment:

dissociatedprenihilist said...

Can't leave without telling this....


its AWESOME