Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Again Ashore


Wrinkles on my face,

And on the moon..

Is all that pierced my mind

In that numbness..


The nascent crescent

Traveled in the waves, my stillness showed

That its above water

Was the sign of life.

In the middle of nowhere

I had stopped

Some minutes back, or hours..

On the banks, I had started

With fervor and vigor

With feverish pace and energy,

All that lacked ashore..

Into the depth I rowed

Creating the wrinkles

I am the creator, I am the destroyed..


By and by, the viogor abated

As if my target I have reached

Or as if it is that I can never reach..

It was here I stopped

Some minutes back, or hours..

It was here I had seen,

The sun dipping under the sea

Yelling me to follow

Or to wait until morning?

It was here I met the moon

In a starless sky

Solitude not withstanding, summoning

Or joining my reflection to stay on?

A thinking in process

Not lucid enough to comprehend..

The naivity was vanishing

Or perhaps appearing..

The stoppage though was achieved.

I am not dissolving

I am rowing back ashore

From where I had started

Some minutes back, or hours

I am starting again, anew and sane..!

No comments: