Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

In Circles, I Run




Seems like I am running in circles,

Cos I keep landing on a similar point,

That I started with..

And I realize it falls away from the cicle,

Not completing it,

But forming another..

This I take cautious steps,

Different points this circle has,

But some where a sense of déjà vu..

Or rather a premonition of the difference!!


And I run in circles..

The radius increasing each time

So that I don’t take the same one again..

How many times have I been tempted

To return to a favorite spot,

But that would mean the circle is stopped,

And it cant..


Sometimes I am tempted to look back,

At a few points of reminiscence

And there goes the present circle,

Wavy and jittery..

And I get back to reality..


Running around in circles,

I grew tall..

I am akin the tree..

That when finally cut,

Shows circles of paths!!

And then I have all the time to look back,

Look on….

No comments: