Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

From Darkness To...

Luminating the dust, the smoky rays

Embraced a corner of the dark

Where I sat with a buried face

Inept like a child, but with a heart of Roark

Sat there I had, a soul shaped mass

In the black that bathed my cage

Intact eyes yet impact sans

Coz pupil n air camouflage

Sat there I had, till the window

Let the rays of hope shower

Raising my head at the glow

The angled pillar sent a shiver

Of joy n happiness unexplained

Of life n zest unknown

I actually saw, with eyes strained

For the first time, blinked to the radiant tone

To the path of light, I clung

Climbing the pillar, a heavenly step

Clutching every molecule, my wing

I crawled the way up

N I finally met the pane

Still blinking, I peeped

Into the dream n hope dotted lane

N I no more blinked….

No comments: