Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

First time I repent

On my lap, you spent

Every lap of life

What hurry does time have,

It has brought the toddler to my shoulder in a jiffy


The ruler of my home

The fulcrum of my life

You are my home

You are my life


Dint worries leave me at the doorstep

Fearing you?

Dint smiles race with each other

Reaching you?


You created a world

Away from this

You created a me

Apart from His


You walked

And I flew

You talked

And I, speechless


Red with anger you comlain

Of everything that aint your way

I enjoyed every moment

After all its you


Pink with blush

Today you sit

But I am shattered

Oh my God its you!


Today you will fly

And my wings shall break

Taking everything, you take off

Everything but one, am I not yours?


I knew it was coming

Yet pretended it would not

In a homeless home, how can I stay

Yet today I am giving you away


On my lap you spent

Every lap of your life

Yet on my lap, today I am giving my all

And first time I repent, you were a gal..

No comments: