Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Am A Snake

I am a snake,

And I will tell you why,

Provided you promise something in return,

And I will tell you whats that in a while..


I am a snake,

Don’t you see the new layer

Around me, skin akin

By layer I mean people,

That wrap now, all around me like close kin…

I am a snake, this skin is quite new,

That formed by itself,

When the previous layer decided to wean off,

This was nature’s way or mine, to protect myself..


I am a snake,

I protect myself with a new layer

Everytime I lose one,

And I lose one

Everytime I protect myself with a new layer…


I am a snake,

My skins leave,

Never to turn back, never to grieve,

Yet do I say no to the new legion,

Or can I block those lanes inheart,

Through which, in they reeve..


I am a snake

And I have told you how,

Now keep your promise and do this,

Go ask the skin peeler and tell me now…


Do they sport scars beneath each skin too????

No comments: