Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cos Life Still Is...

I knew all along
that this was you
the person you are
and what all you would do..
I knew all along..

Love is not finding the person you love,
but loving the person you find..
and hence as the person i wanted you to be,
i drew your picture in mind..
love is not finding the person you love..

In the comfort zone i lay
not wavered by waves of rationality,
not wheedled by weeds of logic,
not bowdlerized by bouts of sanity..
in the comfort zone i lay..

I am shocked now, yes..
when the inevitable occured,
when my buried fears dusted themselves out,
when my wilful nonexpectations realised themselves,
when you finally walked out..
I am shocked now, yes..

But why..
not cos of the shock of misinterpretation,
not the shock of being lone,
not the shock of betrayal,
but the shocked state of loss of comfort zone..
But why..

cos life is..
but the victory over uncertainities,
and the victory is the comfort,
and the comfort is the state of feigned fulfilment,
feigned it always will be.. and hence i can keep making an effort..
cos life still is…..

No comments: