Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The bear stares at me..
So does the hunter..

The world revolves,
They tell me,
By moving on and on,
And to move them, they let me..
Where they go,
I may know not,
But I know they take me places,
Places of my thought…

The bear revolves..
So does the hunter..

Times move too,
They insinuate..
Whenever I want time to stagnate..
To look at the dark heaven
Perched flat on the terrace,
A planetarium overhead,
An epilogue of my everyday
And to morrow, a preface..

The bear moves me..
And so does the hunter..

They never listen,
Yet I talk,
They never speak,
Yet I listen, stark..
I have never comprehended
Their sense of existence,
Big bang and others don’t strike my noodle,
Neither do I have my own pretence..

The bear listens to me..
And so does the hunter..

And it is this noncomprehension
That gives me faith and cover,
That never does sow a seed
For misunderstanding..
Cos to understand, I never try..
And it is this reason too
That I frequent this place,
Cos it tells me,
Distance gives ma solace..

The bear gives solace
And so does the hunter..

Stars take shape,
They form a bear and a hunter,
They form much more,
They show what all I reflect yonder..
You join the dots to get constellations,
I join along with them to form frames of life,
What all ran till date
And what all I want to run, a window of life..

The bear runs my frames,
And so does the hunter..

And sometime later,
The sky will be only my frames..
No bears, no hunters..
My territory, and new names..
Already I have conquered quite a bit,
And I can see my shapes staring back,
Yeah illusions alright,
Wet I will continue to babble,
Till tonight, I hit the sack..

The bear changes its shape,
And so does the hunter!

No comments: