Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stilled..


There are things I find difficult,
To understand,
And I pour my thoughts into them,
Throw some analysis,
Muse, manipulate,
The comprehension reached or not,
I had something to do..
There are things
I understand completely,
The things I find difficult,
To accept,
There is no room for thoughts
No scope for analysis,
And I have nothing to do,
Am stilled..
And its these things,
That create pauses,
While at work,
That push my sleep away for a few minutes,
When I retire,
That take over from those halted thoughts,
During a traffic signal,
That fill those long breaths,
When I heave a sigh..
That engage me,
When am not occupied..
That sync with all the inert moments in life,
Blend with their stillness,
And call out to me,
To say,
They can find their way..

No comments: